National Judicial Academy
Bhadbhada Road, P.O. Suraj Nagar, Bhopal – 462044
(NJA/Adm./Rect/, PB Ref No: 1319(0413)2142)Y
The National Judicial Academy provides national level judicial education to judges from across the country.
National Judicial Academy seeks well qualified and hard working candidates to fill a number of posts on deputation or contract. The vacancies are against permanent posts and incumbents selected for appointment on contract shall be initially appointed for three years with first year of service on probation.
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for this Government Job through prescribed application format. The information regarding recruitment i.e. How to Apply, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Salary and other information is mentioned below…
Total Number of Vacant Posts: 17
Job Location: Bhopal
- Assistant Professor ; Rs 15600-39100 + GP 7600/-; Age limit: 56 years
- Deputy Librarian [1; Rs 15600-39100 + GP 7600/-; Age limit: 56 years
- Research Fellow ; Rs 15600-39100 + GP 5400/-; Age limit: 56 years
- Law Associate ; Rs 20,000/- Consolidated P.M. + HRA; Age limit: 56 years
- Manager (Hospitality) ; Rs 15600-39100 + GP 5400/-; Age limit: 56 years
- Assistant Accounts Officer ; Rs 9300-34800 + GP 4600/-; Age limit: 56 years
- Data Entry Operator ; Rs 5200-20200 + GP 2400/-; Age limit: 56 years
- Electrician ; Rs 5200-20200 + GP 1900/-; Age limit: 56 years
How to Apply: Last Date to apply is 30th April, 2013. Candidates may apply through prescribed application format, fill it with given mandatory details, affix recent passport size photograph and send it, along with all testimonials with super scribed on the envelop: Application for the post of ____________________________.
Applications should be reach to: The Registrar, National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, Suraj Nagar P.O., Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.)
Application Fee/ Charges: While applying for this Sarkari Naukri, the applicant should enclose two empty envelop with application, duly stamped of worth Rs. 05/-.
Enclosures: Attested copies of educational/experience certificates and Completed & up to date attested photocopies of ACRs/APARs of the officers for the last 5 years must be enclose with application. Photocopies of ACRs must be attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent.
Selection: Selection can be done on the basis of performance in written exam/ interview.